Easter Bunny Hours @ The Greene
March 20 – April 4
Mon – Sat – 12p – 8p
Sat 3/28 10am – 9pm
Fri & Sat (4/3 & 4/4) 10am – 9pm
Location: Juniper Way next to Clark's
Justin Leon @ The Funny Bone
* Justin Leon has spent the last ten years working the road and sharpening an act that is based on his life and yours, spending less time on our differences and more on what we have in common.
* Justin observes the world in a way that everyone can relate.
* Mainstream or urban, audiences agree, spending some time with Justin Leon is like sitting on the couch with a friend laughing about your day, your family, and your life.
Bar Louie Beavercreek Remodel Party
Thursday April 2nd & Friday April 3rd
11am-9pm for drinks specials - $1 burgers all day
$2 Select Martinis, $1.25 domestic bottles & $1 burgers
“egg-ceptional” Easter brunch @ Brio
Sunday, April 5, 2015 from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Guests will enjoy an “egg-ceptional” Easter brunch at BRIO Tuscan Grille.
Reservations are highly suggested and can be made online at www.brioitalian.com.
Red Grant @ The Funny Bone
* American comedian, producer, writer, director and actor Red Grant has remained one of the top comedians on television over the years, gaining millions of fans from all walks of life.
* Red Grant is best known for his contagious laugh and appearances in American Hustle (which he starred next to Katt Williams), First Sunday and Martin Lawrence First Amendment.
* Red has written on shows such as Snoop Dog’s, Dog After Dark and the Comedy Central roast of Flavor Flav.
Charm It! Design a Charm Contest
April 12 – 19
Visit the Children’s department to design a charm for Charm It!’s national design contest. The winner will have their design turned into a charm featured on Charm It!’s webpage. Receive a free gift charm with your design submission. Limit one per customer, while supplies last.
Pieces of Hope for Autism
Dayton area Panera Bread locations are taking pre-orders now for their specialty puzzle piece shortbread cookies. These cookies will be sold in stores April 13-19 and 100% of proceeds benefit Dayton Children’s Hospital! Visit http://www.covelli.com/autismdayton/ to pre-order your cookies!
Pre-ordering now available!! Get your special edition shortbread puzzle piece cookies from Panera Bread! Cookies will be sold in stores April 13th to 19th. 100% of proceeds will benefit Dayton Children’s Hospital newly launched autism diagnostic center. Visit http://www.covelli.com/autismdayton/ to pre-order your cookies!
Coolsculpting | Eliminate Stubborn Fat WITHOUT Surgery Or Downtime
Tuesday, April 14, 2015 (5p - 8p)
Please come join us at our upcoming VIP Cool Event to learn more about CoolSculpting.
Call to reserve your spot 937-306-6012
* Free consultations
* SPECIAL EVENT PRICING for attendees
* 30% Off injectables for attendees
* and Register to win a FREE CoolSculpting treatment!
Josh Blue @ The Funny Bone
* Josh is a fast-rising comedian from NBC’s Last Comic Standing and Comedy Central’s Mind of Mencia.
* Josh has gained a national fan base by using wry wit and an often-sarcastic sense of humor that enables himself and audiences alike to laugh at the disability he lives with, Cerebral Palsy.
* Josh Blue is a diverse and triumphant individual - hilarious stand-up comedian, standout star on TV, talented artist, and stellar U.S. Paralympics Soccer player – refusing to bow to any of the challenges that come from living with Cerebral Palsy.
John Morgan @ The Funny Bone
* John dares to talk boldly about real issues. Whether he is speaking about children or relationships, his comedy comes from the heart. Although his material may push some limits, it is never derogatory to any race, sex or creed.
* John has been the opening act for Kathleen Madigan, Michael Bolton, The Monkeys, Ronnie Cole, Jerry Seinfeld, and Helen Reddy.
* In addition to his stand up career John specializes in motivational speaking and couples counseling. During these engagements John leaves out some of the humor and injects this with feelings. This gives audiences a new perspective and a change in attitudes. He helps people see the meaning behind the message.
Roy Wood Jr. @ The Funny Bone
April 30th -May 3rd
* The thought-provoking comedy of Roy Wood Jr. crosses cultural lines and has entertained millions nationwide by stage, radio and television.
Roy’s comedy crosses all races and cultural lines which have allowed Roy to work with an array of comedians ranging from D.L. Hughley, Ron White, Monique, Tommy Davidson, Bill Engvall, and Sheryl Underwood.
* Wood was last seen for three years on the TBS‘sitcom, Sullivan and Son. He’s currently a regular on Conan, ESPN’s ‘SportsNation’ & Comedy Central’s @Midnight.
Brad Williams @ The Funny Bone
* Brad Williams is a little person who appeared regularly on the Comedy Central show “Mind of Mencia”.
* Brad’s ability to make humorous observations that make everyone comfortable with the differences in people is winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings.
* Brad has appeared on ”The Tonight Show” "Jimmy Kimmel Live”, Comedy Central "Live at Gotham",”Pitboss" and ”Laughs: Over & Under”.
The Care Partner Dementia Education Series
May 7th, May 14th, May 21st and May 28th 6-8 p
The Alzheimer’s Association in Partnership with Spring Hills Home Care Services presents The Care Partner Dementia Education Series.
Advanced registration is required!
Cost - $20 per family for all four programs
Call 1.800.272.3900 or Email email@example.com
Four-week series is designed to help new care partners prepare for issues faced now and in the future. While you do not have to attend all four weeks, you are encouraged to take advantage of the entire series.
ALL CLASSES HELD 6-8 PM At The Greene Town Center Chestnut St Community Room - 70 Birch Alley
Basics of Dementia - May 7
Lawrence Lawhorne, MD
Legal/Financial - May 14
Joseph Mattera, Attorney at Law
Day-to-Day Caregiving - May 21
Community Resources - May 28
Laurel Kerr, MS
Click It or Ticket Kickoff @ The Greene Town Square
Friday May 15th 2015; 10 am – 12pm
The Click It or Ticket Kickoff event is hosted by the Greene County Safe Communities Coalition to bring attention to the National Highway Traffic Safety Click It or Ticket campaign. This campaign takes places every year between May 9th and June 1st to encourage enforcement of seat belt use laws. Local law enforcement will be at the event and press will be invited to speak with them about the campaign. Additionally, other safety promoting vendors will be invited to attend. There will be a crashed vehicle for visual effect and use of Fatal Vision goggles for hands-on experience.
Faizon Love @ The Funny Bone
* Faizon Love, is a plus-sized actor of Afro-Cuban descent whose killer smile and infectious laugh can liven up any comedy club.
* Faizon Love got his start as a stand-up comedian and has been seen on HBO’s “Def Comedy Jam” and “BET’s “Comic View”. He has co-starred in such well-received movies as “Couples Retreat”, “Fear of a Black Hat”, “Elf”, and “Friday”.
* His easy going style of comedy makes him so loveable and likeable that, when you see him live, you can’t help smiling all night long.