Click here to download The Summer Events Calendar!
HALLOWEEN BEATNIK CAFÉ AT BOOKS & CO. AT THE GREENE
Thursday, October 30 at 7 pm
On Thursday, October 30 at 7 pm at Books & Co. at The Greene, 4453 Walnut Street, Beavercreek, members of the Western Ohio Writers Association will present a program of original Halloween Stories by local authors. For more information, please visit www.westernohiowriters.org.
Lavell Crawford @ The Funny Bone
* Mr. Crawford's performance at any event, like a good meal, is very filling. Lavell is full of Action. He is like the Energizer Bunny he will make you laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh - there is no stopping him when he is on a roll. * One of Lavell’s most popular TV credits include his recurring role as Huell Babineaux on AMC’s” Breaking Bad”. * Lavell Crawford is a real entertainer. He lets the audience feel his comedy. They always love him. After seeing Lavell Crawford perform live the words that come to mind are "Fabulous", "Hilarious", "Enjoyable", and "Real".
Chris Franjola @ The Funny Bone
* Chris Franjola is a writer/comedian born and raised on Long Island who now lives and works in Los Angeles. * He’s currently a writer and a regular performer on E!’s hit show “Chelsea Lately.” Chris also starred on the critically acclaimed scripted comedy series “After Lately,” which aired for three seasons on E! He is also the host of the Sons of Anarchy aftershow “Anarchy Afterword”, airing live on FX. * Chris wrote for other shows including Family Guy, the MTV Video Music Awards, and the original Chelsea Handler Show
Laura Mercier Get Flawless
November 14 – 15 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Book your appointment today and join our Laura Mercier artists for a beauty event. Learn new application techniques to perfect your look for fall.
Greg Hahn @ The Funny Bone
* Greg Hahn has parlayed his absurdly energetic, all out style of physical humor, one liners and crowd work, into a performance of immediate pandemonium and crazy fun. His wild, likable stylings have led to numerous television, corporate and theater appearances throughout the country.* Greg is a favorite on the nationally syndicated Bob and Tom Radio Show. He has appeared on “Late Night with Conan Obrien,” Comedy Central, CBS, ABC, FOX, MTV and CMT.* Continuing to advance his career in film and television, Greg now lives in Los Angeles where in between shows, he goes ballistic on the drums, destroys his pathetic fellow comics in ping pong, and flies indoor helicopters into the ceiling fan.*Guest apperances on “The Hughleys” and “The Parkers.”
Charlie Murphy @ The Funny Bone
* Charlie Murphy's rapid evolution from "Chappelle's Show" cast member to top-billed international comedian, playing to sold-out audiences around the globe, has been remarkable.* Charlie's screenwriting credits include Norbit, Starring Eddie Murphy, which opened #1 at the box office, a remake of The Incredible Shrinking Man, Vampire in Brooklyn, Paper Soldiers for Jay-Z's Rockafella Films and Tales of the Dogg, an animated pilot for Snoop Dogg and MTV. His voice is a favorite as Ed Wuncler III on Adult Swims Boondocks, A Cat Named Rolo in the Black Dynamite animated series and Freaknik The Musical (T-Pain, Snoop Dog) as The Perminator.* A career spanning 2 decades, Charlie has worked with top Hollywood talent such as Denzel Washington, Halle Berry, Eddie Murphy, Danny Aiello, Terrance Howard, Gabrielle Union, Queen Latifah, Vanessa Williams, Rip Torn, Peter Falk, Redd Fox, Angela Bassett, Wesley Snipes, Jamie Foxx, Samuel Jackson and Sammy Davis, Jr
Sarah Colonna @ The Funny Bone
* Sarah was a roundtable regular on the hit late night talk show “Chelsea Lately” for several years. She has also served as a full time writer on “Chelsea Lately,” as well as a producer, writer and star of the show’s spin-off scripted series “After Lately,” also on E!* Her first book, “Life as I Blow it,” debuted at number 5 on the New York Times Bestseller list, followed with a sold out book tour in several major cities in the country. Her second book, “Has Anyone Seen My Pants,” is due for release in early 2015.* Sarah continues to tour across the country headlining comedy clubs regularly. She’s appeared on several other TV shows, including “The United States of Tara,” “Scare Tactics,” and “Monk,” and was a semi-finalist on NBC’s “Last Comic Standing.”
Nick Griffin @ The Funny Bone
* Nick Griffin started his stand up career in Kansas City at the age of nineteen. By the time he graduated from college three years later, he was working full time all across the country.* Nick has made multiple appearances on The Late Show with David Letterman, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and the Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn. * He now headlines America’s best comedy clubs and is a regular guest on nationally syndicated radio’s “The Bob and Tom Show.”
Dan Grueter @ The Funny Bone
* Originally from Ohio, Dan spent years working clubs, colleges and corporate events before moving to L.A. where he has been known for his performing and writing skills. * Dan has made appearances on the “Late Late Show, “Friday Night,” and the syndicated morning radio program “The Bob and Tom Show.”* Dan currently resides in Los Angeles, yet he is still proud of his graduate degree from The Ohio State University, which probably makes his appearance on HBO''s "The Rivalry": Michigan vs. Ohio State among one of his favorite television credits.
The Greene Town Center
4428 Glengarry Drive
Beavercreek, Oh 45440
© 2014 The Greene Town Center