* Shawty Shawty is one of the industry’s most raw, exciting and highly energetic comedians.
* Having performed on the stages of BET’s Comic View, Showtime at the Apollo, and landing roles in films such as School Days with Bow Wow, comedian Shawty Shawty is building a successful resume, already proven quite impressive in the industries of comedy and entertainment.
* Shawty Shawty’s comedic gifts are highly sought after by recording artists and music directors, as he has appeared in more comedic cameos in music videos than any other comedian. In this aspect of entertainment, Shawty Shawty has made appearances in videos for artists such as Ludacris (Diamond in the Back), the Shop Boys (Party Like a Rock Star), and T.I. featuring P. Diddy (Rubberband Man), to name a few.
* Known as Uncle Lar', Larry Reeb is the wise-cracking black sheep, politically incorrect relative everyone knows.
* Reeb is a strong, distinct, classic character, with sarcastic attitude and a sardonic wit. He conveys his concepts with rapid fire one liners.
* Uncle Lar' is a regular on "The Bob & Tom Show", syndicated in over 100 markets. Larry has been voted Chicago Comedian of the Year, and has made numerous television and radio appearances.
* Michael Malone takes many forms on stage; his intense yet worried persona consistently makes him a crowd favorite.
* Malone has performed in more than 27 states
and has been featured on the Bob and Tom Radio and TV Show. He's also made appearances on the WGN TV, National Lampoon's Operation Comedy Tour, and NBC TV's Night Shift with Kevin Ferguson, XM/ Sirius Satellite radio and was a finalist for the CW Star Search.
* Malone has worked with a variety of charitable causes including Toys for Tots, The U.S. Marine Corps, and Relay for Life, The Wounded Warrior Project, and The
American Cancer Society.
* Greg Warren, most recently seen on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson," has been building a strong fan base around the country with his act inspired by stories from his Midwestern upbringing.
* Greg attracts a diverse audience spectrum, performing on networks such as BET (as a finalist on "Coming to the Stage") and Country Music Television's "Comedy Stage".
* After a stint selling Jif and Pringles for corporate giant Procter & Gamble, Greg made the decision to become a full time comedian. This bold move led to an invitation to the prestigious "Just for Laughs Festival" in Montreal in 2002, where Greg performed as one of their featured "New Faces of Comedy".
* Jay performed stand-up comedy for over a quarter of a million screaming rock ’n’ roll fans by hosting metal group Korn’s tour and Rock Star Energy Drink’s Mayhem Festival.
* Jay is recognized from many of his television appearances, most recently on the hit IFC show “Z Rock”, where he received critical acclaim for his performance as Neil.
* His television credits also include Comedy Central’s “Premium Blend”, “Comedy Central Presents” and “Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn”, along with multiple appearances on BET’s “Comic View” and HBO’s “P. Diddy’s Bad Boys of Comedy”.