* Originally from Ohio, Dan spent years working clubs, colleges and corporate events before moving to L.A. where he has been known for his performing and writing skills.
* Dan has made appearances on the “Late Late Show, “Friday Night,” and the syndicated morning radio program “The Bob and Tom Show.”
* Dan currently resides in Los Angeles, yet he is still proud of his graduate degree from The Ohio State University, which probably makes his appearance on HBO''s "The Rivalry": Michigan vs. Ohio State among one of his favorite television credits.
* Nick Griffin started his stand up career in Kansas City at the age of nineteen. By the time he graduated from college three years later, he was working full time all across the country.
* Nick has made multiple appearances on The Late Show with David Letterman, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and the Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn.
* He now headlines America’s best comedy clubs and is a regular guest on nationally syndicated radio’s “The Bob and Tom Show.”
* Sarah was a roundtable regular on the hit late night talk show “Chelsea Lately” for several years. She has also served as a full time writer on “Chelsea Lately,” as well as a producer, writer and star of the show’s spin-off scripted series “After Lately,” also on E!
* Her first book, “Life as I Blow it,” debuted at number 5 on the New York Times Bestseller list, followed with a sold out book tour in several major cities in the country. Her second book, “Has Anyone Seen My Pants,” is due for release in early 2015.
* Sarah continues to tour across the country headlining comedy clubs regularly. She’s appeared on several other TV shows, including “The United States of Tara,” “Scare Tactics,” and “Monk,” and was a semi-finalist on NBC’s “Last Comic Standing.”
* Charlie Murphy's rapid evolution from "Chappelle's Show" cast member to top-billed international comedian, playing to sold-out audiences around the globe, has been remarkable.
* Charlie's screenwriting credits include Norbit, Starring Eddie Murphy, which opened #1 at the box office, a remake of The Incredible Shrinking Man, Vampire in Brooklyn, Paper Soldiers for Jay-Z's Rockafella Films and Tales of the Dogg, an animated pilot for Snoop Dogg and MTV. His voice is a favorite as Ed Wuncler III on Adult Swims Boondocks, A Cat Named Rolo in the Black Dynamite animated series and Freaknik The Musical (T-Pain, Snoop Dog) as The Perminator.
* A career spanning 2 decades, Charlie has worked with top Hollywood talent such as Denzel Washington, Halle Berry, Eddie Murphy, Danny Aiello, Terrance Howard, Gabrielle Union, Queen Latifah, Vanessa Williams, Rip Torn, Peter Falk, Redd Fox, Angela Bassett, Wesley Snipes, Jamie Foxx, Samuel Jackson and Sammy Davis, Jr
* Greg Hahn has parlayed his absurdly energetic, all out style of physical humor, one liners and crowd work, into a performance of immediate pandemonium and crazy fun. His wild, likable stylings have led to numerous television, corporate and theater appearances throughout the country.
* Greg is a favorite on the nationally syndicated Bob and Tom Radio Show. He has appeared on “Late Night with Conan Obrien,” Comedy Central, CBS, ABC, FOX, MTV and CMT.
* Continuing to advance his career in film and television, Greg now lives in Los Angeles where in between shows, he goes ballistic on the drums, destroys his pathetic fellow comics in ping pong, and flies indoor helicopters into the ceiling fan.
*Guest apperances on “The Hughleys” and “The Parkers.”