* A born hustler from Chicago’s South Side, DeRay began his career in the comedy clubs and was first noticed by Hollywood at Atlanta’s Laffapalooza Festival. Shortly after moving to LA, DeRay won the Comedy Central Laugh Riots Competition and was a standout on the Cedric the Entertainer Tour and at the Montreal Just for Laughs Festival.
* His film credits include Jumping the Broom, Semi-Pro, Old Dogs, Life as We Know It, Imagine That, License to Wed, School for Scoundrels, Scary Movie 4, Barbershop 1&2, Johnson Family Vacation, and 21 Jump Street.
* On the small screen, DeRay has appeared in HBO''s "Entourage", Comedy Central’s "Reno 911", Comedy Central Presents DeRay Davis, Comedy Central’s "Premium Blend" and BET''s "ComicView" along with numerous voices on The Boondocks.
* In the twenty years he has performed he has headlined comedy clubs around the country, written, starred and executive produced a hit TV show, and is one of the few comics ever to have a ninety minute comedy special air on two different networks.
* His material covers everything from his mother's mental illness to his father's alcoholism to his ex-girlfriend that used to punch him in the face along with his mother shooting and killing her last husband. “Hard funny is what I go for” Titus says, “It’s the kind of joke where you laugh first because you can’t help it then you look around to make sure it’s OK to laugh.
* Titus pushes the envelope, a harsh, pain-filled envelope that isn't in everyone's mailbox.
* With roots in Syracuse, Jessimae Peluso sought comedic pastures first in Boston where she performed improv with “The Tribe,” laying the sod for what would become a burgeoning spontaneous brand of original comedy.
* Jessimae has leapt onto the small screen as a cast member for MTV’s “Girl Code” & “Failosophy”, with appearances on TBS’ “Deal With It”, NBC’s “Last Call With Carson Daly Spotlight”, Comedy Central’s “@Midnight”, E!’s “Chelsea Lately”, Fox’s “Worlds Funniest Fails”, AXS’s “Gotham Live”, “The Tyra Banks Show”, Tru TV’s “All Worked Up” and an international Nintendo ad campaign. She can also be seen every Thursday on her YouTube channel co-hosting “THOT 2 HOT.”
* Jessimae has contributed to Cosmopolitan Magazine, Self Magazine, GQ.Com, Playboy.com, MadeMen.com, and has been featured in the Huffington Post as one of the funniest comics to follow on twitter.