Events at FUNNY BONE COMEDY CLUB CAFE
* Nick Griffin started his stand up career in Kansas City at the age of nineteen. By the time he graduated from college three years later, he was working full time all across the country.
* Nick has made multiple appearances on the” Late Show with David Letterman,” and “The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn.”
* Nick now headlines America’s best comedy clubs and is a
regular guest on nationally syndicated radio’s “The Bob and Tom Show.”
* Rising comedy star Monroe Martin mines laughs from an unusual source-growing up in foster care and being moved from one dysfunctional home to another. With a very honest, open approach to storytelling and an engaging personality, Martin effortlessly turns his childhood of hard knock experiences into comedy gold!
* Martin currently performs all over the country. He has appeared on “Last Comic Standing,” The Artie Lange Show,” on DirecTV and will be seen on the second season of “Adam Devine’s House Party” on Comedy Central as well as the third season of “Gotham Live” on AXSTV. He also wrote for the MTV@ series “Charlamagne and Friends.”
* Mencia demonstrates an extraordinary ability to connect with a wide and diverse audience, whether it‘s man-on-the-street interviews, studio comedy, commercial parodies, nationwide sold-out tours, or films.
* Mencia was named “International Comedy Grand Champion” from Buscando Estrellas (the Latino version of Star Search). This led to appearances on “In Living Color,” “The Arsenio Hall Show,” “Moesha” and “An Evening at the Improv.”
* Since 2007, every holiday season Mencia has embarked on a USO Tour to the Persian Gulf to entertain the troops serving overseas. For his 2008 trip, Mencia visited Kuwait to host “Operation MySpace,” an exclusive concert for American Troops in the Middle East alongside Jessica Simpson and The Pussycat Dolls. You can currently see Corey in the movie “Think Like A Man Too” and Adult Swim’s new TV series “Black Jesus.”
* Chris Franjola is a writer/comedian born and raised on Long Island who now lives and works in Los Angeles.
* He’s currently a writer and a regular performer on E!’s hit show “Chelsea Lately.” Chris also starred on the critically acclaimed scripted comedy series “After Lately,” which aired for three seasons on E! He is also the host of the Sons of Anarchy after show “Anarchy Afterword”, airing live on FX.
* Chris wrote for other shows including Family Guy, the MTV Video Music Awards, and the original Chelsea Handler Show.
* Described by the Hollywood Reporter as “A Standout”, and by Entertainment Weekly as “charismatic crankiness”. The thought-provoking comedy of Roy Wood Jr. crosses cultural lines and has entertained millions nationwide by stage, radio and television.
* Wood was last seen for three years on the TBS‘ sitcom, “Sullivan and Son” and he’s currently a regular on Conan, ESPN’s ‘SportsNation’ & Comedy Central’s” @Midnight.”
* Wood has recorded three nationally-released prank call CD’s: My Momma Made Me Wear This, Confessions of a High School Bench Warmer and I’ll Slap You to Sleep! Wood has recently released his first comedy CD Things I think, I think.
* Wood finished third in the 2010 season of “Last Comic Standing.”